State Pre-K Four Year Old At Risk Program
This program is for 4 year olds and is hosted at Ewalt Elementary. In order for your student to attend this program, they must meet certain criteria or be screened to see if they qualify. Below is the criteria that must be met to qualify.
Child must also turn four by August 31, 2019
Must meet one or more of the following at risk criteria
- Student lives in a single parent home. Custodial parent is unmarried.
- Either parent was a teenager (19 or younger) when child was born.
- Either parent is lacking a high school diploma or GED.
- Family qualifies for FREE lunches. Free/Reduced Meal Application
- Currently recieveing public assistance such as TANF, WIC or Food Stamps.
- Student qualifies for migrant/homeless status.
- Limited English Proficiency-Language spoken at home other than English.
- Student is currently in foster care.
- You child has a developmental delay (to be determined by a screening from trained staff).
- Provided to all students living within the school district limits
- Monday – Friday
- Program Hours:
- Morning Class: 7:50 am – 10:50 am
- Afternoon Class: 12:15 pm – 3:15 pm
Please contact Ewalt Elementary at (316)-775-0056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.