The Central Copy Center is located at the USD 402 Service Center, 502 E. Seventh Ave.
Please e-mail Kim Martin or call her at 316.775.5333 if you have questions regarding Central Copy procedures.
Click here for the Copy Request Form - print out and then complete by hand
- There should be a minimum of 20 copies per project.
- Projects should be ready for pickup at the school no later than 8:00 a.m. There will be only one daily pickup during the morning mail run, Monday through Friday. Completed projects will be returned at the time of the daily mail run.
- Please allow for a 2-working-day turn-around per project from the date of pickup. For detailed or long projects, allow up to 2 weeks for completion. Large projects will be worked in around the smaller 2-working-day turn-around projects.
- Make sure a "Central Copy Request Form" is filled out completely, signed by an administrator, and clipped to each project to avoid completion/return delays. Attach one request form per project unless the project has different instructions for some pages. If that is the case, then instruction sheets should be attached as noted:
- For multiple-page projects, attach a request form to all pages requiring changes from the first request form.
- Projects that require front-and-back copying from separate originals should have the original for the front and the original for the back clipped together and so noted on the request form. Front-and-back copying from a two-sided original should be also noted on the request form.
- Paper clip each project separately with the request form on top. DO NOT USE STAPLES.
- Projects being collated must be attached to the request form in the sequence desired.
- All work should be submitteed COPY-READY. It is important that all originals be proofread before submission to the copy center. CORRECTIONS WILL NOT BE MADE BY COPY CENTER STAFF. Please note: Light originals do not copy well. Also, copies that are close to the edge of the paper on the original may not copy completely.
- All work will be copied on white paper unless colored paper is specified AND PROVIDED with the project request.
- Priority will be given to the previous day's unfinished work. After any unfinished work is completed, the next day's work will be started.