EMERGENCY SUBSTITUTES - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access the form to acquire a substitute license. For more information on other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments > Human Resources > Substitute Teachers.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – 2021-2022 School Year – None
CERTIFIED OPENINGS – 2021-2022 School Year
- Augusta Middle School – Contact Toby Ruder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-6383.
- 6th – 8th Grade Art Teacher
- Garfield Elementary – Contact Trever Lockamy at email@example.com or 316-775-6601.
- Robinson Elementary & Ewalt Elementary – Contact Greg Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristie Thackery at email@example.com for more information.
Applications for USD 402 Administrative/Certified employment positions are available ONLY online at Kansas Teaching Jobs. Once on the Kansas Teaching Jobs website, you will need to create an Applicant Profile in order to apply for jobs. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position within our district.
CLASSIFIED OPENINGS – Contact individual identified for more information or to apply.
- CDL Bus Drivers, Substitute CDL Bus Drivers, and Van Driver/Bus Aides (No CDL Required) – Contact Nathan Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-1171.
- Custodians (12 month/full & part time) – Contact Steve Powers at email@example.com or 316-775-5333.
- 10 month, part time (2.5 hrs/day), Lunchroom Aide, Augusta High School – Contact Rick Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org or 316-775-5461.
- 10 month, full time, Title 1 Para Educator, Garfield Elementary – Contact Trever Lockamy at email@example.com or 316-775-6601.
SUPPLEMENTAL OPENINGS for 2020-2021 – For more information on COACHING supplementals, please contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. For SPONSOR supplementals, please contact Rick Rivera, AHS Principal at email@example.com or Toby Ruder, AMS Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted 05/05/2020
- AHS – Best Robotics Sponsor
- Posted 06/04/2020
- AHS – Girls Golf Asst. Coach
- Posted 07/08/2020
- Posted 02/01/2021
- AHS – Head Volleyball Coach
- Posted 03/10/2021
- District Wide – ESSER-23 Summer Teacher, contact buidling principal to apply.
- Posted 03/26/2021
- AHS – Instrumental Music Flag Sponsor (Color Guard)
- AMS – Cheerleading Coach
- Posted 03/29/2021
- AHS – Senior Class Sponsor
- AMS – Track Asst. Coach
- AMS – Boys Basketball Asst. Coach
- AMS – Football Asst. Coach
- Posted 04/14/2021
- ELEM/AMS – ESSER-23 Summer Academy Coordinator, contact Matt Ward to apply.
Special Education para-educators and teachers are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.