EMERGENCY SUBSTITUTES - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access the form to acquire a substitute license. For more information on other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments > Human Resources > Substitute Teachers.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – 2020-2021 School Year
CERTIFIED OPENINGS – 2020-2021 School Year
Applications for USD 402 Administrative/Certified employment positions are available ONLY online at Kansas Teaching Jobs. Once on the Kansas Teaching Jobs website, you will need to create an Applicant Profile in order to apply for jobs. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position within our district.
- Posted 07/12/2019 - CDL Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 07/12/2019 - Substitute CDL Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 09/13/2019 – Van Driver and Bus Aide – No CDL Required. Beginning hourly wage of $8.90. Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171 for more information.
- Updated 02/13/2020 – Custodial (Full and part-time, – 12 Month Position). Beginning hourly wage between $9.00 and $12.00, depending on experience – Contact Steve Powers at 316-775-5333.
- UPDATE 06/01/2020 – THE DISTRICT HAS TWO IMMEDIATE FULL TIME, 12-MONTH 2ND SHIFT CUSTODIAL POSITIONS OPEN (HS & ROBINSON ELEM).
Applications for USD 402 Classified employment positions may be picked up at the District Office, 2345 Greyhound Drive or Service Center at 502 E. 7th St. For more information, call 316-775-5484, Ext. #115.
SUPPLEMENTAL COACHING OPENINGS for 2020-2021
- Posted 03/09/2020 – AHS – National Honor Society Club Sponsor. For more information, contact Donna Zerr, Principal. 316-775-5461 or at email@example.com
- Posted 03/19/2020 – For more information on the supplemental posting below, please contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director, 316-775-5461 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AHS – (3) Football Asst. Coaches
- AHS – Volleyball JV Coach
- AHS – Boys Soccer Asst. Coach
- AHS – Wrestling Asst. Coach
- AMS – Wrestling Asst. Coach
- AHS – Track Asst. Coach
- AHS – Baseball Asst. Coach
- Posted 04/27/2020 – AHS – Girls Basketball Asst. Coach. For more information, contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director, at email@example.com.
- Posted 05/05/2020 – For the Coordinator position, contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and for the Sponsor positions, please contact Donna Zerr at email@example.com.
- AMS – Wrestling Coordinator
- AHS – Best Robotics Sponsor
- AHS – Scholar’s Bowl Asst. Sponsor
- AHS – Science Olympiad Sponsor
- Posted 05/20/20
- AHS – Junior Class Asst. Sponsor. For more information, please contact Donna Zerr, AHS Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.