Need Emergency Substitutes - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access form to acquire a substitute license. Other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments – Human Resources – Substitute Teachers.
Application for USD 402 employment for Administrative/Certified positions is ONLY online: Kansas Teaching Jobs
Application for USD 402 employment for Classified positions can be picked up at the District Office, 2345 Greyhound Drive or Service Department at 502 E. 7th St. For more information, call 316-775-5484, Ext. #115.
Once you have gone to the Kansas Teaching Jobs website at www.kansasteachingjobs.com, you will need to create an Applicant Profile and can begin searching for a position and can apply. However, you can search for a position without having an Applicant Profile or KEEB account, but will be required to login once you have found a position to apply for. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position with our district.
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – None
CERTIFIED OPENINGS – 2019-2020 School Year
- Posted 01/15/2019 – Kindergarten Teacher position at Garfield Elementary, Applicants can apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/29/2019 – High School Library Media Specialist, Applicants can apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/29/2019 – High School Drafting/Engineering CTE Teacher, Applicants can apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 01/29/2019 – Middle School Math Teacher, Applicants can apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 02/12/2019 – Middle School PE/Health Teacher, Applicants can apply at Kansas Teaching Jobs
- Posted 02/08/2019 - Substitute Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 02/08/2019 - Full Time Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 11/8/2018 – Immediate Opening for a Substitute Van Driver / Aide – No CDL Required. Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171 or pickup an application at the Service Center, 502 E. 7th, Augusta.
- Posted 01/29/2019 – Immediate Opening for a Maintenance (12th Month) position, Beginning Hourly Wage between $10.70 and $20.00, depending on experience and industry credentials – Contact Steve Powers at 316-775-5333 or pickup an application at the Service Center, 502 7th, Augusta
- Posted 01/31/2019 – Custodial (part-time (4 hour -12 Month Position), Beginning Hourly Wage between $9.00 and $12.00, depending on experience – Contact Steve Powers at 316-775-5333 or pickup an application at the Service Center, 502 7th, Augusta
- Posted 02/6/2019 – ESOL Instructor/Para-Educator – 22 hours per week, beginning wage of $15.00 per hour. Start date: February 22, 2019. To apply and see additional information on this position, please go to Kansas Teaching Jobs .
SUPPLEMENTAL COACHING OPENINGS – None