Need Emergency Substitutes - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access form to acquire a substitute license. Other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments – Human Resources – Substitute Teachers.
Application for USD 402 employment for Administrative/Certified positions is ONLY online: Kansas Teaching Jobs
Application for USD 402 employment for Classified positions can be picked up at the District Office, 2345 Greyhound Drive or Service Department at 502 E. 7th St. For more information, call 316-775-5484, Ext. #115.
Once you have gone to the Kansas Teaching Jobs website at www.kansasteachingjobs.com, you will need to create an Applicant Profile and can begin searching for a position and can apply. However, you can search for a position without having an Applicant Profile or KEEB account, but will be required to login once you have found a position to apply for. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position with our district.
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – None
- Posted 01/30/2017 - Substitute Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 01/30/2017 - Full Time Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 08/01/2018 – Maintenance Position (12 month position) – Contact Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333
- Posted 08/06/2018 – 2nd Shift Custodian Position – Contract Steve Powers, Director of Maintenance and Grounds, 316-775-5333
- Posted 08/10/2018 – Ewalt Elementary – Building Para – Contact Kristie Thackery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted 08/10/2018 – Ewalt Elementary – (3) Special Ed Paras – Contact Kristie Thackery at email@example.com or go to http://www.bcsbc.org/ to apply.
- Posted 09/6/2018 – The District has an immediate opening for a full time paraprofessional, willing to be trained to work with children with challenging behaviors. First assignment will be at Robinson Elementary in the kindergarten classroom. Hourly wage will vary based on previous experience, with wage increased as training is completed. We would like this person to begin working as soon as possible. For more information, contact Greg Taylor at 775-7561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPLEMENTAL COACHING OPENINGS
- Posted 03/28/2018 – High School Baseball Assistant Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at email@example.com
- Posted 06/022/2018 – High School Girls Basketball Assistant Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants can apply at www.kansasteachingjobs.com
- Posted 08/09/2018 – Middle School Golf Assistant Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at email@example.com or Rick Rivera, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted 08/27/2018 – High School Softball Assistant Coach for 2018-2019 – Contact Travis Olive, Athetic Director at email@example.com
- Posted 10/04/2018 – High School Girls Head Soccer Coach for 2018-2019 Season – Contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org