Need Emergency Substitutes - Click on link www.ksde.org for Emergency Substitute License Requirements and to access form to acquire a substitute license. Other requirements to be a district substitute teacher, go to the Substitute Page under Departments – Human Resources – Substitute Teachers.
Application for USD 402 employment for Administrative/Certified positions is ONLY online: Kansas Teaching Jobs
Application for USD 402 employment for Classified positions can be picked up at the District Office, 2345 Greyhound Drive or Service Department at 502 E. 7th St. For more information, call 316-775-5484, Ext. #115.
Once you have gone to the Kansas Teaching Jobs website at www.kansasteachingjobs.com, you will need to create an Applicant Profile and can begin searching for a position and can apply. However, you can search for a position without having an Applicant Profile or KEEB account, but will be required to login once you have found a position to apply for. There are directions on the KEEB site on how to search and apply for a position with our district.
Special Education (para-educators and teachers) are Butler County Special Education Interlocal employees. Applicants can search and apply for these positions at http://www.bcsbc.org/.
ADMINISTRATIVE OPENINGS – None
CERTIFIED OPENINGS – 2019-2020 School Year – None
- Posted 07/12/2019 - CDL Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 07/12/2019 - Substitute CDL Bus Driver (Fill ASAP) - Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171
- Posted 10/17/2019 – Full-time Accounts Payable Position at the District Office, starting wage of $11.70-$14.00 hourly. Applications are to submit a letter of interest and/or resume to Annette Powers at email@example.com or for more information, call 316-775-5484.
- Posted 09/04/2019 – Garfield Elementary – Title 1 Para Educator. This is a part time position with hours of 11:00a – 3:15pm, daily beginning immediately. Starting hourly wage of $8.50. Contact Trever Lockamy, principal, at 316-775-6601 for more information or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Posted 09/10/2019 – Custodial (Full and part-time)(4 hour -12 Month Position), Beginning Hourly Wage between $9.00 and $12.00, depending on experience – Contact Steve Powers at 316-775-5333 or pickup an application at the Service Center, 502 7th, Augusta
- Posted 09/13/2019 – Van Driver and Bus Aide – No CDL Required. Beginning hourly wage of $8.90. Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171 or pick up an application at the Service Center, 502 E. 7th, Augusta.
- Posted 10/16/2019 – Transportation Secretary/Dispatcher – Beginnng hourly wage of $10.30. Contact Nathan Powers at 316-775-1171 or pick up an application at the Service Center, 502 E. 7th, Augusta.
- Posted 10/18/2019 – Garfield Elementary – Immediate Opening for a Paraprofessional – Contact Trever Lockamy at 316-775-6601 or pick up an application at the District Office, 2345 Greyhound Drive, Monday through Friday, 7:30-4:30.
SUPPLEMENTAL COACHING OPENINGS for 2019-2020
- Posted 03/20/2019 – AHS – Assistant Baseball Coach. For more information, contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director, 316-775-5461 or at email@example.com
- Posted 05/01/2019 – AHS – Future Business Leaders Sponsor. For For more information, contact Donna Zerr, Principal, 316-775-5461 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted 09/06/2019 – AHS – Assistant Football Coach. For more information, contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director, 316-775-5461 or at email@example.com
- Posted 10/03/2019 – AHS – Assistant Softball Coach. For more information, contact Travis Olive, Athletic Director, 316-775-5461 or at firstname.lastname@example.org