Enrollment Information for Students
New to the District for 2018-2019 School Year
NEW STUDENTS LIVING OUT OF DISTRICT:
- Families requesting admittance of Out-of-District student(s) into Augusta USD 402 must fill out an Application for Out-of-District Student Status for each student.
- You will be contacted by Augusta USD 402 with either an approval or a denial. If approved, you will need to fill out the New Student Enrollment Information Form.
- There is a 24 hour waiting period for you to be able to enroll your student. You will recieve an email letting you know that you can go in and enroll your student.
- USD 402 will follow the Open Enrollment Guidelines established by the Augusta USD 402 Board of Education for placement of elementary students.
- You will receive an email when it is time to fill out the Online Enrollment Form for each student.
- If you have questions, please contact Gay Gillies at 316-775-5484.