The Augusta School District welcomes all families to enroll students in their local school. As a public school system, the district provides instruction and support for students in kindergarten through grade 12 during regular school hours.
However, because many families require childcare options before and after the school day the district has contracted with a childcare provider called Right At School to offer these services.
Providing more options for families has been an interest of the school board. When researching vendors the committee was most interested in a program which is:
- Designed for students in preschool through grade six
- Aligned to academic standards that offer a continuum of services
- Housed in all elementary schools
- Flexible in payment options for families
- Able to provide childcare from 3:15 pm to 6:30 pm.
In addition to meeting the criteria listed above, Right At School provides:
- Options range from one day a week to five days including morning or afternoon or
- 10% discount for military families
- 10% discount for siblings
- 20% discount for families who qualify for free or reduced lunches.
Right At School curriculum features hands-on learning, multi-sensory activities, child-driven projects, daily fitness, team building, and leadership development.
Pricing Information: Augusta Right at School Pricing